Overcome the imposter syndrome to improve your confidence, well-being and success!
Do you often feel like you’re not worthy of success and or what you’ve achieved? Are you constantly afraid that others will find out that you aren’t really as capable as they think you are? These are all symptoms of the imposter syndrome, which affects 70% of people at some point in their lives. In this book, clinical psychologist Dr. Jessamy Hibberd provides a step-by-step guide to help you understand and overcome the imposter syndrome.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out what’s the Imposter Syndrome, where it comes from, how it works, and associated beliefs and responses (e.g. overworking and avoidance)
• Understand how your underlying beliefs and coping strategies may reinforce one another to create a self-fulfilling prophecy and a vicious cycle.
• Find how out to replace old/unhelpful beliefs with new/helpful ones. Learn specific strategies to tackle each of the elements perpetuating the imposter syndrome (e.g. secrecy, fear of failure, self-criticism, self-doubt, perfectionism, discounting positives, magnifying negatives) and start to shift your thinking and approach.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, coaches, trainers, and human resource (HR) personnel
• Anyone who wishes to improve your confidence or overcome the imposter syndrome
Key words/concepts covered: Self Help, Personal Development, Psychology, Confidence, Success, Potential, Health, Well-being, Coping Strategies, Stress, Inspiration, Imposter Syndrome, The Imposter Cure, Jessamy Hibberd