Learn how to create an effortless experience to win true customer loyalty!
We love stories about amazing customer service and employees who go out of the way to create a “wow” experience. But, good stories don’t always translate to good strategies. In this book, the authors present extensive research data to show what truly drives customer loyalty (and what doesn’t). They present 4 surprising findings to show that the best way to win customers’ loyalty isn’t to delight them, but to provide an effortless experience.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the truth about customer loyalty through 4 global research findings. Learn why you should focus on reducing customer effort, rather than increasing customer satisfaction and delight;
• Learn the 4 pillars used by “low-effort service organizations” to create an effortless experience for customers: make self-service simple and sticky, minimize the need for repeat calls, reduce customers’ perceived effort and empower your reps to exercise their “control quotient”; and
• Find out how to start designing and implementing an effortless experience in your organization, with practical steps that will allow you to start making progress immediately.
Who should read this:
• Managers, Business leaders and owners, service trainers and consultants
• Anyone with responsibilities in customer service, including call center operations and customer service reps or managers
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 22-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Strategy, Management, Customer service, Customer satisfaction, Service Culture, The Effortless Experience, Matthew Dixon, Nick Toman, Rick DeLisi