Get the right things done to achieve personal and organizational success!
Work is becoming increasingly unstructured and creative in our knowledge-based economy. Being effective – doing the right things, rather than just doing things right – is becoming more critical to individual and organizational success.
Here’s how you can benefit from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Gain effective tips for each of the 5 Success Principles – Manage your Time, Focus on Results, Build on Strengths, Set Priorities, and Make Effective Decisions;
• Learn the 8 practices to acquire the knowledge you need, convert this knowledge into effective action, and make the whole organization responsible and accountable.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 10-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 21-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 10-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Personal Effectiveness, Peter Drucker, Productivity, Self-Help, The Effective Executive
Andrew Canavan –
Stop reading boring blogs and books about productivity and go straight to the source of many of these ideas. Then, stop thinking about being productive and go do something. [Review from Goodreads]
Cheryl Petersen –
Read this book for a graduate school class – but its significance and importance to anyone in business today can not be underscored enough. It is not just for executives – it is for any working person – there is good information for anyone starting in the workforce or for veterans a like. [Review from Goodreads]