Learn how your amazing brain changes itself throughout your life!
With advances in brain sciences and research, there’s now compelling scientific evidence that our brain can change itself, a phenomenon called “neuroplasticity”. In this book, psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Dr. Norman Doidge provides a comprehensive review of neuroplasticity through a range of stories from scientists, doctors, and patients who have had first-hand experience with neuroplasticity. By incorporating scientific facts into narratives, Doidge makes it easy to understand how the brain works, when/how plasticity occurs, and how neuroplasticity can be used to treat diseases/disabilities, prevent aging, enhance learning and even influence social change.
Here are some of the powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Learn how doctors, scientists and researchers use research and experiments to unravel the mysteries of the human brain;
• Find out how neuroplasticity works, and how it can affect learning, habit formation, diseases, disabilities, cognitive decline, sexual attraction, or even change your genes.
• Uncover the latest discoveries in neurosciences that have allowed people to overcome learning disabilities, unhealthy obsessions, physical and mental disabilities, and preserve their mental capabilities with age.
Who should read this:
• Teachers, educators, parents, doctors, therapists, psychologists
• Anyone wants to learn about the human body, health and brain potential
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Brain Potential, Health & Wellness, Neuroplasticity, Learning and Development, Science, Medicine, Human Body, Norman Dodge, The Brain that Changes Itself