by Gay Hendricks
According to Dr. Gay Hendricks, there’s 1 major obstacle to success that affects everyone. That’s the Upper Limit Problem: our tendency to sabotage ourselves once we exceed the artificial limit that we place on ourselves. In this book, he explains what these limits are, where they come from, and how you can overcome them to attain ever-higher levels of personal and professional success, and achieve your full potential.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• What the Upper Limit Problem is, how it affects you, and the underlying fears/beliefs that contribute to it;
• The 4 Zones that you operate in, and how to make the big leap to your Zone of Genius; and
• How to transcend your Upper Limits: to find and live in your Zone of Genius, enjoy the ultimate levels of success, happiness, love, and creativity, fulfilment, and achieve your full potential.
Who should read this:
• People who find themselves encountering setbacks everytime things seem to be going well in thir lives.
• Anyone who wishes to overcome their fears, self-doubts, and limiting beliefs to reach their full potential.