Learn to communicate more effectively with different types of people!
When someone cannot understand you or behave in totally unexpected ways, you may assume there’s something wrong with them. You may even think that they are complete idiots! The truth is, they’re likely to be just different from you.
In this book, Thomas Erikson builds on the well-known DISA or DISC personality profiling framework to explain how to recognize and communicate with 4 key behavioral types. He uses 4 colors—Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue—to bring these behavioral profiles to life.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the key traits, differences, strengths and weaknesses of the 4 main types of behaviors: Red/Dominance, Yellow/Inspiration, Green/Stability and Blue/Analytic.
• Learn how to recognize each color profile based on their behaviors, written communication and body language. Understand your own tendencies, others’ needs/preferences, and how other people may perceive your actions.
• Find out how to adapt to different people and situations, deal with anger and stress among different behavior types, and manage group dynamics/collaboration effectively.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, coaches, trainers and those in people development.
• Anyone who wishes to improve their relationships, communication and people skills.
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Personal Growth, Self Help, Self Improvement, Communication, Psychology, Relationships, Human Behavior, Business, Success, Personality Types, Personality Profiling, Temperations, DISC, DISA, Conflict Management, People Skills, Interpersonal relations, Surrounded by Idiots, Thomas Erikson
There are no reviews yet.