by Thomas Erikson
When someone cannot understand you or behave in totally unexpected ways, you may assume there’s something wrong with them. You may even think that they are complete idiots! The truth is, they’re likely to be just different from you. In this book, Thomas Erikson builds on the well-known DISA or DISC personality profiling framework to explain how to recognize and communicate with 4 key behavioral types. He uses 4 colors—Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue—to bring these behavioral profiles to life.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The key traits, differences, strengths and weaknesses of the 4 main types of behaviors: Red/Dominance, Yellow/Inspiration, Green/Stability and Blue/Analytic.
• How to recognize each color profile based on their behaviors, written communication and body language. Understand your own tendencies, others’ needs/preferences, and how other people may perceive your actions.
• How to adapt to different people and situations, deal with anger and stress among different behavior types, and manage group dynamics/collaboration effectively.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, coaches, trainers and those in people development.
• Anyone who wishes to improve their relationships, communication and people skills.
$9.97 – $13.97