Find and test the solution to any problem or challenge within 5 days!
Jake Knapp, the author of this book, is also the inventor of design sprint. This is an accelerated approach to innovation and problem-solving which has revolutionized how Google and many modern businesses operate. This book is a DIY guide to help you run your own sprints, with step-by-step details to teach you how to define your target, find a solution, create and test a prototype in just 5 days. These insights can be used by any team or organization, for any size and type of challenges.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out why design sprints can significantly reduce your risks launching a new innovation/product. Learn the key principles/concepts and how to set up your team/processes to maximize your chances of success;
• Get a step-by-step guide on what to do before, during and after a 5-day sprint. This includes how to: define an important challenge and meaningful sprint goal, tap on expertise within and outside the sprint team to understand the problems and develop creative solutions, evaluate and select the best solution, develop a prototype and test it with customers, all within 5 days; and
• Learn practical tips with examples to help you implement your design sprints effectively.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, and business owners, leaders or consultants
• People involved in innovation, product development, business development, product design or marketing
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Innovation, Problem-solving, Product development, Lean Startup, Product Testing, Brainstorming, Design Sprint, Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braden Kowitz