Become a better writer for all types of non-fiction!
Writing is a primary mode of communication. Almost everyone writes, be it emails, text messages, blogs, articles, or business reports. The role of writers is to share things that people want to read, and good writing is essential for conveying useful information. In this classic on writing, William Zinsser explains how to write non-fiction prose clearly and concisely.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Learn the principles and methods for writing well, including how to find your unique voice, simplify your writing, write coherently, choose the right words, use “good” English, start and end well, and polish your writing till it shines.
• Find out how you can apply the principles and methods above to all types of non-fiction writing, from sports to travel, memoirs and business writing.
• Get practical tips to get started on your writing journey and hone your skills as a writer.
Who should read this:
• Writers, aspiring writers, and people who want to write more effectively.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 31-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Personal Development, Professional Development, Personal Growth, Self Improvement, Writing, Communication, Grammar, Language, Learning & Development, Nonfiction, On Writing Well, William Zinsser