Overcome your Biggest Enemy to Achieve Greater Success and Fulfillment in Life!
Ego is the belief that we’re special and better than we really are. This inflated sense of self wraps us in fantasy and blinds us to the truth about ourselves. Ego is the enemy in any phase of life—whether you’re just setting out, sitting at the pinnacle of success, or reeling from a precipitous fall. To capitalize on your opportunities and gifts, you must subdue your ego.
Mastering your ego is about putting aside the sense of superiority so you become connected and grounded in reality, and can be confident without being arrogant. This frees you up to focus on your inspiration or mastery, so you’ll achieve even more and attain what truly matters to you.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand what is Ego and why it is your greatest enemy;
• Learn how specifically ego gets in the way in 3 phases that everyone encounters—aspiration, success and failure—and what you can do about it; and
• Get inspiration and insights from the real-life stories of famous people and historical characters.
Who should read this:
• Anyone interested in achieving success and maximizing your potential/fulfillment; and
• People who’re struggling to achieve their goals, sustain success or recover from failure.
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Success, Philosophy, Stoicism, Humility, Mindset, Perseverance, Ego is the Enemy, Ryan Holiday
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]