Discover how to master deep work to increase your value and success!
Deep work is about focusing without distraction on cognitively-demanding tasks. It’s vital for mastering hard things, delivering high-value outcomes and is hard to replicate. Yet, in our modern society, people are constantly distracted by emails, social media and infotainment, losing their capacity for intense focus.
This book explains the concept of deep work and the rules and strategies for nurturing this valuable but increasingly-rare skill.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand the difference between deep work and shallow work, and why you can significantly increase your value and quality of life by mastering deep work;
• Understand the barriers to deep work and how you can overcome them; and
• Learn 4 rules and 18 strategies to nurture deep work and win in the new economy.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve personal effectiveness and success
Key words/concepts covered: Self-Help, Personal Development, Success, Personal Effectiveness, Productivity, Focus, Overcome distractions, Deep Work, Cal Newport
There are no reviews yet.