Master these 7 steps to solve any problem more effectively!
Problem-solving has become a critical skill in the 21st century, where we’re surrounded by “Big Data”, more sophisticated technology, bigger and more complex problems, and less structured/predictable work. In this book, Charles Conn and Robert McLean present a proven 7-step approach (developed by renowned consulting firm McKinsey & Company) which you can use to solve virtually all types of problems.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn the 7 steps of the Bulletproof Problem Solving approach, including how to: define the problem clearly, disaggregate the problem into its component parts, prioritize the crucial elements and prune away the rest, develop a workplan, analyze the problem objectively, synthesize your findings, and communicate the findings.
• Get specific tips and examples to apply the 7 steps above for various types of problems, including problems with long timeframes, high levels of uncertainty and complexity.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 31-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, and employees who must deal with complex problems at all levels of the organization.
• Anyone who wishes to improve your problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Key words/concepts covered: Professional Development, Personal Development, Business, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Consulting, Analysis, Critical Thinking, Management, Strategy, Teamwork, Logic Trees, Bulletproof Problem Solving, Charles Conn, Robert McLean