Use this proven 5-step process to systematically make your shift to an uncontested blue ocean!
The Blue Ocean Strategy (first published in 2005) has helped helped many organizations to make the leap from cut-throat “red oceans” to wide-open “blue oceans”. In this book, Professors Renée Mauborgne and W. Chan Kim organize the blue ocean tools and frameworks into a systematic 5-step process, with specific tips on how to mobilize your people for a smooth transition. These powerful insights can be used by any organization—be it profit, non-profit or public sectors—to make the shift from an existing, crowded market to a new, uncontested one.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Uncover the key principles and concepts that allow you to create a new frontier where you can concurrently increase value and reduce costs to create a quantum leap in buyer value;
• Gain insights to powerful tools and frameworks to get an overview of your existing portfolio strength (and weaknesses), establish your current state of play, identify untapped opportunities and demand, craft strategic moves, engage your stakeholders and select/implement your Blue Ocean Move; and
• Learn the detailed 5-step process to systematically make your blue ocean shift, including (i) tools and frameworks to be applied at each phase and (ii) specific tips to gather your team’s inputs, involve and engage them in the entire process.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, and consultants
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Blue Ocean Strategy, Business Strategy, Competition, Innovation, Value-Innovation, Blue Ocean Shift, Renee Mauborgne, W. Chan Kim