By Wallace D. Wattles
First published in 1910, this was one of the earliest self-help books that explained how to acquire wealth in a scientific way based on metaphysical concepts. According to Wattles, getting rich is an exact science, which works like the mathematical laws of addition and subtraction. By applying the science in this book, thinking and acting in according with the laws, anyone can get rich and have everything you can possible want in life. If you truly grasp the ideas in this book and apply them like a scientific formula, it will be the only book on getting rich that you’ll ever need to read.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The metaphysical truths and foundations behind this Science, and discover the key ingredients and tips to apply them;
• How to think in The Certain Way to be in harmony with the Sources of wealth and to create riches for yourself and others; and
• How to act in The Certain Way, so your can receive the gifts, people, solutions and opportunities that are sent your way, and convert them to money and riches.
Who should read this:
• People who wish to live a life of riches, abundance and be at their full potential; and
• People interested in improving their quality of live.
$9.97 – $13.97