by Kevin Horsley
What if you could absorb and remember any type of information easily and effectively? In reality, the human brain is born with amazing capabilities. In this book, Grandmaster Kevin Horsley shares a set of proven memory systems and techniques that you can use to transform your brain and unlock your unlimited memory. Using these techniques, Horsley overcame his own learning challenges as a dyslexic, was awarded the title “International Grandmaster of Memory” by the Brain Trust in 1995, and broke the world record for “The Everest of Memory Tests” in 1999.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The real potential of your brain, and overcome misconceptions and limiting beliefs you may have.
• The 4Cs or keys to a superb memory: Concentrate, Convert concept to images, Connect ideas and reinforce through Continuous use.
• The exercises provided to practice the various techniques, and get additional tips on how to apply the 4Cs in various areas e.g. memorizing texts, numbers, names etc.
Who should read this:
• Students, educators, teachers, learners
• Anyone wants to improve your memory and thinking capabilities
$9.97 – $13.97