Learn the 9 ultralearning principles to master any skill in a fraction of the time!
Ultralearning is a strategy for acquiring skills and knowledge in an intense, self-directed way. It allows you to get in flow and compress your learning into the shortest possible time. In this book, Scott Young shares the strategies and tactics used by ultralearners to master hard skills more quickly, accelerate their careers, become more productive and fulfilled. You can use it to complete an MIT-level education through self-study, become fluent in a new language in 3 months, become a painter or chef, or master any skill you wish.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Uncover the 9 ultralearning principles that can help you to master hard skills quickly, and improve your overall learning ability.
• Specifically, you’ll learn how to develop a metalearning map (to customize your learning journey and accelerate your speed of learning), sharpen your focus to learn faster and better, use direct practice to dive straight into your end-goals, develop effective drills to overcome your weaknesses, use retrieval to lock in your learning, filter out useful feedback that’ll help you to improve, apply strategies and techniques to improve your short-term and long-term retention, develop mastery and deep intuition in an area, and use experimentation to explore beyond your comfort zone.
Who should read this:
• Teachers, educators, trainers, business leaders and people in people development roles
• Anyone who wishes to improve your learning ability
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Learning and Development, Personal Development, Education, Self-learning, Brain Potential, Success, Ultralearning, Scott H. Young