By Dave Logan, John King & Halee Fischer-wright
For centuries, human beings have survived in tribes—from the Ice Age to farming communities and modern cities. This book explains how you can leverage the natural phenomenon of human tribes to upgrade any organizational culture and improve effectiveness, engagement, job satisfaction, and expectations of future successes.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• What is a tribe and the Tribal Leadership System;
• How you can identify and shape a tribe’s culture through 2 observable elements: language and behavior;
• The specific language, behaviors, and relationship structures for the 5 key Tribal Stages, as well as the leverage points that you can use to move your tribe sequentially up the 5 stages; and
• How to build strong, dynamic teams through triads, core values, a noble cause and a 5-part tribal strategy model, and learn what it takes to go beyond beating rivals to making history.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, business executives, and human resource professionals
• Coaches, trainers and consultants
• Anyone who wants to learn about organizational development and culture
$9.97 – $13.97