Learn how to upgrade your culture to build a great organization, deliver results and make an impact!
For centuries, human beings have survived in tribes—from the Ice Age to farming communities and modern cities. This book explains how you can leverage the natural phenomenon of human tribes to upgrade any organizational culture and improve effectiveness, engagement, job satisfaction, and expectations of future successes.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Understand what’s a tribe and the Tribal Leadership System;
• Find out how you can identify and shape a tribe’s culture through 2 observable elements: language and behavior;
• Learn the specific language, behaviors, and relationship structures for the 5 key Tribal Stages, as well as the leverage points that you can use to move your tribe sequentially up the 5 stages; and
• Discover how to build strong, dynamic teams through triads, core values, a noble cause and a 5-part tribal strategy model, and learn what it takes to go beyond beating rivals to making history.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97):
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business executives, leaders, managers and HR professionals
• Coaches, trainers and consultants
Key words/concepts covered: Book Summary, Leadership, Management, Organizational Culture, Strategy, Business, Triads, Networking, Relationships, Teams, Tribes, 5 Tribal Stages, Language, Behavior, Core Values, Mission, Noble Cause, Effectiveness, Personal Development, Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fisher-Wright, Tribal Leadership