Unlock the 4 key sources of energy for peak performance!
More. Faster. Bigger. That’s the credo of the modern workplace. Unfortunately, we have a finite pool of energy, and humans are not designed to run non-stop like machines. Faced with ceaseless demands, endless distractions and information overload, we feel disengaged, depleted, and distracted. In this book, Tony Schwartz explains why our current way of working isn’t working. Instead of working longer and harder, it’s time to pay attention to 4 fundamental needs and sources of energy to unlock peak performance in a sustainable way.
Here are the powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand the 4 main sources of energy—physical, emotional, mental and spiritual—that fuel all human beings, and how they relate to our 4 fundamental needs for sustainability, emotional security, self-expression and significance. Find out why our current way of working is so draining and ineffective, and what you can do about it.
• Learn how to achieve optimal, sustainable peak performance by alternating rhythmically between activity and rest, and by expanding your capacity in 4 areas to energize yourself. Specifically, you’ll find out how to toggle between 2 sustainable sources of physical energy (Energize and Chill), between 2 positive emotional states (Renewal and Performance zones), between 2 states of absorbed mental focus (Tactical and Big Picture zones), and how to tap on your core values/purpose to bring out your Best-Self.
• Find out how to get started by developing personal awareness, facilitate change with rituals and habits, and forging a real partnership at work.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 19-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 19-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, human resource managers and those responsible for people-development; and
• People who’re interested in personal and organizational effectiveness, productivity, and peak performance
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Personal Effectiveness, Success, Potential, Management, Leadership, Business, Productivity, Psychology, Health, Wellness, Focus, Energy Management, Values, Purpose, Motivation, Organizational Effectiveness, Peak Performance, Emotional Security, Fulfillment, Significance, Self-Expression, Mental Health, Emotional Health, Physical Health, Spiritual Growth, Emotional Management, Career, Getting in Flow, Whole Brain, Creativity, Habits, Rituals, Self-Awareness, The Way We’re Working Isn’t Working, Tony Schwartz, Jean Gomes, Catherine McCarthy