THE LIFE-CHANGING MAGIC OF TIDYING UP: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
by Marie Kondō
Many of us find it hard to keep our homes and workspaces tidy. This is a detailed guidebook to the KonMari Method of tidying up, to help you declutter your living and work spaces once and for all. In the process of getting your house in order, you’ll also experience a profound shift that’ll pave the way for you to get your life in order. You’re basically resetting your life to create fundamental, positive changes, while creating a comfortable, energizing power spot in which to work/rest.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Whymost people struggle to keep their homes tidy, and how the KonMari approach can help you avoid reverting to clutter again.
• The key principles behind the method, including why you must do a one-time cleanup of the entire house (not tidy a bit at a time), discard before organizing (keeping only what gives you joy), and do this by category in a specific sequence.
• Specific steps and tips in a step-by-step walk through of how to tidy up by category, as well as how to master the art of effective storage.
Who should read this:
• People who’re feeling overwhelmed and stressed.
• Anyone who wants to declutter their life, calm their mind and enjoy a peaceful, energizing living space.