Master the complex game of power play!
Power is an integral part of our societies and lives. No one likes being powerless, we don’t respond well to power-hungry people. This book distills 3,000 years of history into 48 laws of power, to help us understand how we can masterfully acquire power and avoid being crushed by others.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand the harsh realities about power and why it’s important to understand the rules of power play; and
• Learn the 48 laws of power, so you can apply them to gain power (without others’ resentment) and prevent yourself from being manipulated.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone involved in strategy, negotiations, partnership or stakeholder management
• People who want to understand human relationship and improve their levels of personal power and influence
Key words/concepts covered: Power, Politics, Influence, Control, Manipulation, Relationships, Personal Development, Success, The 48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene