SCRUM: The Art Of Doing Twice The Work In Half The Time
By Jeff Sutherland
Scrum is a team performance framework—a new way of thinking and working—that delivers more results, at higher quality, and at lower cost. When mastered, Scrum not only delivers superb team performance, but can transform how we think and work to achieve flow and our higher purpose.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Why the “way we do things” doesn’t work;
• The pitfalls of traditional planning and planning insights that can better deliver your key priorities;
• Why you should focus on improving team (not individual) performance, and how to do that;
• How to minimize time and resource wastage, and build growth and happiness into your organizational processes; and
• How to implement Scrum to transform hthe way you think and work.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, and professionals involved in product development or project management.
• Anyone who wants to learn about scrum, agile, and modern management techniques.