RICH DAD POOR DAD: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money – That The Poor And Middle Class Do Not!
By Robert T. Kiyosaki
Why do the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer? Why do the educated middle class have a successful career, yet struggle with their financial commitments? In this book, Robert Kiyosaki shares what he learned about wealth from his “rich dad” and “poor dad”, and tips you can apply to grow your own wealth.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 6 fundamental lessons about wealth that the rich apply;
• Important financial concepts like assets, liabilities, cashflow, taxes, wealth vs net worth, and how they apply to your life and finances;
• How to make money work for you, and use wealth tips to grow your assets, “invent money” and leverage corporations.
Who should read this:
• Investors, financial advisors and planners, and people who wish to learn about personal and business finance.
• Anyone who wants to improve their financial intelligence, and gain financial independence.