Discover the secrets of the rich that separate them from the poor and the middle class, and how you can grow your wealth.
Why do the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer? Why do the educated middle class have a successful career, yet struggle with their financial commitments? In this book, Kiyosaki shares what he learned about wealth from his “rich dad” and “poor dad”, and tips you can apply to grow your own wealth.
Improve your financial intelligence with some of these key insights from the book:
• Discover the 6 fundamental lessons about wealth that the rich apply;
• Get educated on important financial concepts like assets, liabilities, cashflow, taxes, wealth vs net worth, and how they apply to your life and finances;
• Find out what it means to make money work for you, and get wealth tips like how to grow your asset column, how the rich “invent money” and leverage corporations
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Entrepreneurship, Financial Intelligence, Investments, Money, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki, Wealth