Learn this strategy to develop new habits for massive results!
Positive habits can multiply your results and success while negative habits can drag you down. Yet, changing existing habits or building new habits can be very difficult. This book presents a strategy of using “mini habits” to overcome your brain’s natural resistance so you can use simple, effortless baby steps to build healthy habits to change your life.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this book:
• Understand how your brain works, myths and facts on habits formation, and why conventional habits programs often fail;
• Find out about the roles of motivation and willpower in influencing behaviors and habits, why willpower is more reliable and why you must manage your willpower reserves; and
• Learn what’s a mini habit, why tiny actions can be much more powerful than massive goals/ambitious programs, and how to apply the 8-step Mini Habits Strategy to build any number of new habits.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 23-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Coaches, trainers, parents & teachers.
• Anyone interested in personal development and building new habits.
Key words/concepts covered: How to Build Habits, How to Change Habit, Good Habits, Habits Programs, Success, Potential, Personal Development, Mini Habits, Stephen Guise