Learn how you can overcome anxiety and find meaning, happiness & fulfillment in life!
In a concentration camp, all meaning and life goals are stripped away. When left with nothing but the skin on their backs, why do some prisoners persevere and survive while others collapse or give up?
Renowned psychiatrist Viktor Frankl survived the Nazi death camps as a prisoner. In this book, he chronicled his camp experiences and how he developed logotherapy as an approach to help people overcome anxiety and find meaning, happiness and fulfillment in life. By finding meaning in life, you’ll unlock a powerful driving force that has empowered mankind to overcome extreme odds and achieve extraordinary feats.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Uncover the 3 psychological phases that a prisoner experiences in a concentration camp, as he moves from shock to apathy and then depersonalization; and
• Find out how some prisoners persevere and survive against the odds, and the specific coping mechanisms that they used;
• Learn about logotherapy, and how you can use it to overcome anxiety, make good decisions, and find meaning and happiness in life.
Who should read this:
• Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Counselors, Therapists, and people developers
• People who’re feeling lost or seeking happiness, meaning and purpose in life
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Self-Help, Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Purpose, Meaning, Logotherapy, Well-Being, Happiness, Anxiety, Man’s Search for Meaning, Viktor Frankl
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]