Learn the range of leadership strategies and tactics to become a more effective leader!
Most new or emerging leaders must learn to lead on-the-job, which can be extremely challenging. In this book, Jocko Willink (former Navy SEAL and co-founder of a leadership consulting firm) presents numerous leadership principles, skills, tactics and techniques that can help you to navigate the complexities of leadership to bring your team to success.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Gain powerful insights on the fundamentals of leadership, including the 4 laws of combat, 2 foundational principles, keys to relationship-building, what it means to subordinate your ego, build people, and make sound decisions; and
• Learn tactical insights, including tips for new leaders, how to hone your leadership skills, how to maneuver your way through tricky situations, how to handle difficult people, and communication tactics for getting people to listen to you and follow you.
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers (especially new and aspiring leaders)
• Anyone keen to improve leadership skills and mindset
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page infographic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Leadership, Management, Teamwork, Team Performance, Communication, Extreme Ownership, The Dichotomy of Leadership, Leadership Strategy and Tactics, Jocko Willink