Learn how to develop grit and master the psychology of success!
Grit has been found to be a stronger predictor of high-achievement than intelligence, talent and several other personality traits. In this book, Angela Duckworth explains what is grit and how you can cultivate grit in both yourself and others to accomplish more in life.
Here are some powerful ideas you can expect from this book:
• Understand why talent and intelligence are less predictive of success than grit (the combination of passion and perseverance);
• Learn how grit relates to other psychological concepts behind achievement and success, such as flow, optimism, and the growth mindset; and
• Discover the 4 key ingredients of grit—interest, practice, purpose and hope—and how you can develop them from inside-out and from outside-in.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone who wants to understand and develop the psychology of success
• Leaders, educators and parents who wish to nurture grit and success mindsets in others
Key words/concepts covered: Self-Help, Personal Development, Success, Psychology, Passion, Perseverance, Achievement, High-Performance, Grit, Angela Duckworth