Learn how to achieve much more with the disciplined pursuit of less!
In our fast-paced, hyper-connected world, most people are feeling overworked, exhausted, perpetually busy yet unproductive. In Essentialism, Greg McKeown explains how to focus your energy only on what’s essential, so you can do the right things that truly matter, redesign and take control of your life.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Find out you can use the same amount of energy to drastically improve your levels of performance and results;
• Discover the 3 mindset shifts of the Essentialist; and
• Learn the 3-part model (Explore-Eliminate-Execute) to become an Essentialist.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 11-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 11-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers
• Anyone who’s feeling overwhelmed and/or wants to improve personal effectiveness and success
Key words/concepts covered: Self-Help, Personal Development, Success, Personal Effectiveness, Productivity, Focus, Simplify your Life, Essentialism, Disciplined Pursuit of Less, Greg McKweon