Master digital body language to communicate more effectively in a digital era!
For millennia, human beings have interacted face-to-face and developed complex non-verbal cues and body language. We’ve now shifted to a digital era, yet digital communications are so new that we’ve yet to establish the norms for digital body language. This can lead to misunderstanding, disengagement and distrust in both our work and personal lives. This book by Erica Dhawan lays out the nuts and bolts of digital body language to help you communicate more effectively in a digital world.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand the challenges of digital communications, including the reasons we send the wrong signals in our texts, emails, and social media messages, or misinterpret others’ messages;
• Find out how you can translate the subtle cues of physical body language into explicit cues in digital body language;
• Learn the 4 laws of digital body language and you can apply them to communicate more clearly and effectively over digital mediums; and
• Understand communication differences across gender, generations and culture, and what you can do about them.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• An 18-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• An 18-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, coaches and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve their communications and relationships, and be able to effectively more effectively in a digital era.
Keywords/concepts covered: Personal Development, Self Help, People skills, Management, Leadership, Relationships, Communication, Interpersonal Relations, Interpersonal Communication, Building Trust, Communicating across Distances, Technology, Digital Communications, Digital Body Language, Erica Dhawan