Learn how to develop the systems and mindsets to convert failures to success!
Why do we avoid/deny mistakes and is there a way to systematically use failures as building blocks to success? Indeed, how you respond to mistakes will decide whether you repeat the same errors or successfully use them as stepping stones to move ahead. In this book, Matthew Syed explains why some people never learn from their mistakes (while others do), and you can harness the power of failure to grow, improve and attain top performance.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the difference between close loop systems vs open loop systems, and why one leads to repeated mistakes/failures while the other brings ongoing improvements and growth;
• Uncover the psychological and cultural reasons behind why people and organizations avoid or deny failure, and what you can do to reverse that; and
• Learn specific strategies, techniques and tips to develop the right systems and mindsets, including examples from various industries to illustrate these ideas.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, educators and people developers
• Anyone wants to learn how to cultivate a learning mindset and culture.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: problem-solving, innovation, learning from failure, learning and development, growth mindset, success, cumulative selection, experimentation, randomized control trials, marginal gains approach, Black Box Thinking, Matthew Syed