by Evy Poumpouras
In high-stakes situations, it’s critical to stay calm and plan ahead. Yet, most people succumb to fear and panic. In this book, Evy Poumpouras shares her experiences as a former US Secret Service Agent, along with her strategies and tips for anyone looking to develop mental fortitude, navigate challenging situations, and influence the world positively.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Strategies and tips to harness fear as a motivational tool, protect your personal safety, and develop mental fortitude. This includes a range of preventive and responsive techniques to handle potential danger.
• How to understand people, read body language, speech/paralinguistics, detect lies, and manage how others read/perceive you.
• Techniques for building trust, and rapport, communicating effectively, and influencing others with empathy and understanding.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, people who work in high-stress/high-risk environments, or people whose responsibilities involve reading people, negotiation and influence.
• Anyone who wishes to enhance mental resilience, personal safety, and emotional intelligence.