by Patrick Bet-David (with Greg Dinkin)
Most people plan just 1-2 steps ahead, and simply react to whatever’s in front of them. To win in any area in life, you must plan ahead and move deliberately from where you are to where you want to be. Specifically, there are 5 strategic moves you need to succeed in any business, become the best-possible version of yourself, and thrive as an entrepreneur or CEO: understand yourself, solve problems effectively, build a winning team, strategize to scale, and master power plays.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The steps and questions to truly get to know yourself: who you want to be, where you wish to go, what factors should drive your decisions, and what’s your ideal career/business path.
• The formula, approach and skills to become a better problem-solver;
• How you can build a winning team, surround yourself with the right people, push your team to excel, and multiply your strengths.
• The strategic elements that will enable your business to scale up and achieve exponential growth.
• The art of power plays, so you can use strategic maneuvers to beat established competitors, frame your story, and promote yourself.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, CEOs, business owners and business leaders
• Anyone aspiring to become a successful business leader or to reach your full potential.
$9.97 – $13.97