Learn from the top financial minds, build your financial freedom and enjoy a peace of mind!
Most of us fear investing in financial markets, or make poor financial decisions because we do not understand how the markets work, or we’re sabotaged by our own emotional impulses. By learning from financial gurus like Warren Buffett, Alan Greenspan and David Swensen, we can learn how to win in financial markets, be truly unshakeable in face of market turmoil and uncertainty, and steadily ride the financial storms to arrive safely at our desired destination.
Here are some insights you’ll learn from the book:
• Understand the rules of the financial market, including key financial concepts, and 7 “freedom facts” that debunk common irrational fears of the markets;
• Find out why you may be losing 2/3 of your investment gains through fees and hidden costs, and who you can trust to act/ advise you in your best interests;
• Uncover the Core Four investment principles used by all great investors, and how you can prepare for and survive the next bear market; and
• Learn how to master the psychology of wealth, and overcome 6 key psychological barriers.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• People interested in the financial/stock markets and investments
• People who want to plan for their retirement, and/or grow their wealth.
Some questions addressed:
• How can I make money in the financial markets?
• How do I choose the right investment tools?
• How can I choose the right financial advisor?
• How can I secure my retirement funds?
• Why do I make poor financial decisions during a market crash and what can I do about it?
Keywords/ concepts: Money, Wealth, Finance, Unshakeable Playbook, Compounding, Funds, Freedom Facts, Investment Costs, Taxes & Fees, 401(k) plans, Retirement, Financial Advisors, Financial Planning, Core Four principles, Slay the Bear, Psychology of Wealth, Mental Biases, Unshakeable, Tony Robbins, Anthony Robbins, Peter Mallouk