By Tony Robbins
Most of us fear investing in financial markets. We make poor financial decisions because we do not understand how the markets work, or we’re sabotaged by our own emotional impulses. By learning from financial gurus like Warren Buffett, Alan Greenspan and David Swensen, we can learn how to win in financial markets, be truly unshakeable in face of market turmoil and uncertainty, and steadily ride the financial storms to arrive safely at our desired destination.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The rules of the financial market, including key financial concepts, and 7 “freedom facts” that debunk common irrational fears of the markets;
• Why you may be losing 2/3 of your investment gains through fees and hidden costs, and who you can trust to act/ advise you in your best interests;
• The Core Four investment principles used by all great investors, and how you can prepare for and survive the next bear market; and
• How to master the psychology of wealth, and overcome 6 key psychological barriers.
Who should read this:
• Investors, financial advisors and planners, and people who wish to learn about financial/stock markets and investments
• People who want to plan for their retirement, and/or grow their wealth.