Learn this universal, proven approach to understand and change any behavior!
Everyone desires change at some point in life—be it to become heathier, to learn a new skill, or to improve our relationships and productivity. Yet, it can be hard to break a bad habit or to build a new one. In this book, behavioral scientist Dr. B.J. Fogg presents a universal approach to help you understand all types of human behavior, and to design any behavioral change or habit. This system has been tested with more than 40,000 people and can work for virtually any behavior at work, at home, for individuals or groups.
Here are the powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the 3 universal elements behind any human behavior;
• Learn the Fogg Behavior Model, Tiny Habits method and the 7 steps of behavioral design, with a step-by-step guide to design and achieve any behavior change; and
• Find out how to unravel unwanted habits, achieve collective change, and use tiny habits to achieve massive transformations.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 23-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• People looking to change their own habits or influence behavioral change in others.
• Anyone who’s interested in human psychology, behavioral sciences, and habits formation.
Key words/concepts covered: Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, Changing Habits, Success, Personal Development, Change Management, Forming Habits, Tiny Habits, B.J. Fogg
There are no reviews yet.