Learn the true secret to peace, happiness and living your life to the fullest!
Why do people feel unhappy, insecure and depressed despite having more choices, material and success? This is a modern self-help book with insights and tips to help us cope with our pain, failures and regrets, so we can live life fully and find genuine happiness.
Here are some takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Discover why modern values like success, positivity, freedom and greatness can actually bring us greater unhappiness;
• Debunk success myths, find out why you shouldn’t give a f*ck about most things, and what are the few things you should give a f*ck about; and
• Learn the 5 counterintuitive values that can fundamentally change how you approach life, define success/failure, and what you do/don’t do.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone who’s feeling depressed, stuck and frustrated with life;
• People interested in improving their quality of life, and learning how to live life to the fullest.
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Peace, Happiness, Success, Pain, Suffering, Personal Values, Personal Transformation, Self-Help, Enlightenment, Spiritual Growth, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, Mark Manson
There are no reviews yet.