Learn timeless financial principles to create, build and protect your wealth!
In 1926, Clason published a series of 8 parables set in the ancient city of Babylon, which later became this classic financial literature, “The Richest Man in Babylon”. These timeless principles and tips on wealth are still applicable after almost a century, and can be used by anyone to build massive wealth and riches.
Here’s what you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn about wealth and finance in 8 short, easy-to-read fables;
• Uncover simple but powerful tips that anyone can use to create, build and protect your wealth, regardless of your current financial situation or income level; and
• Find out the common myths and mistakes about wealth and money, so you don’t lose your hard-earned money.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 11-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 21-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 11-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• People who are ready to take action to improve their financial situation; and
• Anyone interested to improve your financial intelligence and grow your wealth.
Keywords/ concepts: Money, Wealth, Finance, Saving, Investments, Financial Intelligence, Wealth Protection, Wealth Accumulation, Fables, The Richest Man in Babylon, George S. Clason
There are no reviews yet.