By George S. Clason
In 1926, Clason published a series of 8 parables set in the ancient city of Babylon, which later became this classic financial literature, “The Richest Man in Babylon”. These timeless principles and tips on wealth are still applicable after almost a century, and can be used by anyone to build massive wealth and riches.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• About wealth and finance in 8 short, easy-to-read fables;
• Simple but powerful tips that anyone can use to create, build and protect your wealth, regardless of your current financial situation or income level; and
• The common myths and mistakes about wealth and money, so you don’t lose your hard-earned money.
Who should read this:
• People who are ready to take action to improve their financial situation; and
• Anyone interested to improve your financial intelligence and grow your wealth.
$9.97 – $13.97