Unlock the Happiness Advantage to improve your resilience, happiness, well-being and performance!
Today, there’s a lot of scientific research that proves happiness drives success, not vice versa. When you’re happy and positive, you tend to be more motivated, resilient, creative and efficient, which in turn improves your results—Shawn Achor calls this the “Happiness Advantage”. In this book, he presents 7 proven positive psychology principles (and associated tips/tools) that you can use to improve your resilience, happiness, well-being and performance.
Here are some key insights you’ll take away from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand how your brain works, how happiness and positivity affect the way you think and act; and why/how you can change any aspect of your abilities and personality to change your life;
• Learn the seven positive psychology principles, including (i) how to use daily practices to increase your happiness levels and unlock your team’s potential, (ii) how to transform your reality by shifting your mindset and beliefs, (iii) how to build positive cognitive patterns to see more possibilities and opportunities, (iv) how to regain control and confidence in times of distress, (v) how to find the upward path to bounce back stronger from setbacks (vi) how to transform bad habits into good ones, and (vii) how to build your social capital (which is your biggest asset); and
• Discover how you can create a positive ripple effect to bring the power of the Happiness Advantage to more people.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers
• Psychologists, Educators
• Anyone who wants to improve resilience, happiness, well-being and performance
Key words/concepts covered: Self-Help, Personal Development, Positive Psychology, Happiness, Well-Being, Success, Mindset, The Happiness Advantage, The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology that Fuel Success and Performance at Work, Shawn Achor
There are no reviews yet.