Learn how to transform your business for the digital age!
The digital age has fundamentally changed the rules of business and the environments they operate in. Many traditional businesses are struggling to stay relevant and to make sense of this new digital era. The truth is, digital transformation is much more than technology; it’s about a holistic change of strategy and an entirely new way of thinking.
In this book, David Rogers consolidates his years of research findings into a step-by-step digital transformation playbook, to help you rethink your business for the digital age using 9 key strategic planning tools in 5 strategic domains. Although the book focuses on enterprises established before the Internet age, the insights and tools are applicable to any modern business.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect to takeaway from this summary:
• Uncover the changes in strategic assumptions as you move from the analog to digital age;
• Find out how you can rethink your business in 5 strategic domains: Customers, Competition, Data, Innovation and Value. Specifically, you’ll learn concepts and tools to help you (i) harness customer networks, (ii) build platforms, not just products, (iii) convert data into value-creating assets, (iv) innovate with rapid experiments, and (v) adapt your value propositions; and
• Learn the Business Model Theory of Disruption and tools to identify and manage potential disrupters, and identify your possible options or responses.
Who should read this:
• Business Owners, Leaders and executives, Entrepreneurs
• Business consultants and strategists
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 18-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 18-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Business Strategy, Product Strategy, Data Strategy, Value Train, Customer Network Strategy, Disruptive Technology, Disruptive Business Models, Digital Strategy, Platform Business Model, Innovation, Technology, Value Proposition, The Digital Transformation Playbook, David Rogers
There are no reviews yet.