Gain Powerful Perspectives to Unlock New Possibilities and Uncover Solutions to Any Problem!
Have you often felt stuck with seemingly-impossible problems or felt dissatisfied no matter how hard you work toward your goals? In this book, Benjamin Zander and Rosamund Stone Zander present 12 possibility practices to help you get unstuck, see new possibilities and bring them to life. By applying these principles, you can transform your results and relationships, in work and in life.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out how your perspectives can limit your options and bring you unnecessary frustrations and problems; and
• Learn the 12 possibility principles to unlock new solutions simply by shifting your perspectives and change how you see yourself and your circumstances. Find out why everything’s invented in your mind, how you can move from scarcity to abundance, bring out the best in people, enjoy truly rewarding experiences, see the way things truly are, make enlightened decisions, and ignite the passion in yourself and others.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, parents, educators, coaches and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve their creativity, problem-solving skills and live a happy, abundant life full of possibilities
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Success, Self-Help, Problem-Solving, Creativity, Psychology, Relationships, The Art of Possibility, Transforming Professional and Personal Life, Benjamin Zander, Rosamund Stone Zander
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]