Use this step-by-step guide to create your own podcast!
Podcasts are one of the fastest-growing media as people become busier and more mobile. This book is written by Kristen Meinzer, a successful podcast host with more than 10 years’ experience in podcasting. It serves as a step-by-step guide to help you find your voice, and get the ideas, direction, and know-how to create your own successful show.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn the 7 steps to creating your own podcast channel, including how to: define your whys and whats, decide on your podcast format, structure and content, select your ideal host(s), get the ideal guests on your show, create a quality podcast, distribute the podcast and promote/grow the channel.
• Uncover the pitfalls to avoid in each step, and get specific tips and examples to help you find your motivation and build your know-how to create a successful show.
Who should read this:
• Anyone who’s interested to start a podcast or learn what’s involved; and
• People interested in content marketing and entertainment.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: podcasting, podcast channel, marketing, publicity, communication, content creation, content distribution, publishing, hosting, So You Want to Start a Podcast, Kristen Meinzer