Expand your perspectives and understand the real history of mankind’s evolutionary success.
We tend to think of mankind as the unique and inevitable masters of this Universe. In reality, we were not the only human species that existed on Earth, and most of our progress happened only in the recent past. Through a detailed account of human history, Harari presents the facts and myths of how mankind has dominated the planet, the driving forces shaping our lives and how we can think about our impact on Earth and our collective future.
Here are the powerful insights you can expect from this book:
• Learn how mankind fits in Earth’s evolutionary timeline and why we are not the inevitable masters of his planet;
• Uncover the truths about how Homo sapiens became the dominant species on Earth, and why our language and imagined realities were vital in bringing us to the top of the food-chain;
• Understand the massive changes created in each of the 3 key human revolutions: The Cognitive Revolution, the Agricultural Revolution and the Scientific Revolution. Gain insights into how we’ve transformed our beliefs, lifestyles, imagined orders and realities with each revolution; and
• Gain thought-provoking insights about religion, human rights, capitalism, evolutionary success and scientific progress; come face-to-face with some of the key dilemmas and choices that we face today.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Professionals or leaders in science/technology, history, philosophy, religion and government
• Anyone interested in personal development, history, religion, sciences and life purpose
Key words/concepts covered: Human Evolution, Cognitive Revolution, Agricultural Revolution, Scientific Revolution, Biology, Culture, Theism, Animism, Humanism, Religion, Empire, Natural History, Nation-States, Imagined Orders, Technology, Social Structure, Capitalism, Homo Sapiens, Sapiens, Yuval Noah Harari