Find out how to measure what matters and use OKRs to deliver great results!
Great ideas are useless if you can’t execute them. Objectives and key results (OKRs) provide a structured way for teams and individuals to set and achieve goals, by creating clarity, focus, accountability, alignment and momentum. OKRs can be applied in any organization from startups to non-profit organizations and established corporations.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn the definitions, considerations and tips for effective OKRs;
• Understand how OKRs deliver results through 4 key success factors; and
• Find out how OKRs work hand in hand with continuous performance management and organizational culture to create lasting success.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives
• Anyone interested in improving execution and results
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Management, Execution, Performance Management, Tracking, Metrics, Accountability, OKRs, Measure What Matters, John Doerr