by John Doerr
Great ideas are useless if you can’t execute them. Objectives and key results (OKRs) provide a structured way for teams and individuals to set and achieve goals, by creating clarity, focus, accountability, alignment and momentum. OKRs can be applied in any organization from startups to non-profit organizations and established corporations.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The definitions, considerations and tips for effective OKRs;
• How OKRs deliver results through 4 key success factors; and
• How OKRs work hand in hand with continuous performance management and organizational culture to create lasting success.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives
• Anyone interested in improving execution and results
$9.97 – $13.97