Overcome key obstacles to change, build new habits and achieve your goals!
Often, we fail to make changes or build desired habits because of 1 mistake: we try to adopt a one-size-fits-all approach to change, which simply doesn’t work. In this book, Katy Milkman combines engineering thinking with insights from behavioral economics to explain how you can tailor your strategies and approach to overcome 7 key obstacles to change, build helpful habits and achieve your goals.
Here are the key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Discover the 7 common challenges that stop you from making the desired changes or forming the right habits: Not getting started, Impulsivity, Procrastination, Forgetfulness, Laziness, Lack of confidence, and Conformity; and
• Learn the specific strategies you can use to overcome each of the 7 challenges above. Find out when to use each strategy, to target your unique circumstancess and weaknesses, and achieve any desired change.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• People looking to change their own habits or influence behavioral change in others.
• Anyone who’s interested in human psychology, behavioral sciences, and habits formation.
Key words/concepts covered: Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, Forming Habits, Changing Habits, Success, Personal Development, Change Management, Procrastination, How to Change, Katy Milkman