by Ram Charan
To do well in any profit or non-profit organization, you must understand how your company truly works. This book by Ram Charan helps you to develop business acumen and learn the universal language of business. It allows you to become better at any job, feel more engaged and fulfilled with your work, and make a bigger impact.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 4 fundamental building blocks for any business, regardless of the size, type or industry: customers, cash generation, return on invested capital, and growth;
• How to combine the 4 building blocks to see the full picture of how an organization is doing; and
• How to apply these insights in real life to cut through real-world complexities, generate wealth for shareholders, achieve superior execution, and expand the company’s capacity.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, Business owners and leaders
• Anyone who wishes to make a bigger impact in their work, especially Millennials (the new generation of leaders) and B2B salespeople (who must understand their clients’ businesses)
$9.97 – $13.97