Learn how to Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable!
Traditional marketing (including mass-advertising) is dead, and the 5Ps of marketing are no longer enough. Today, the only way to successfully build a brand and launch new products/services is to be remarkable. In this book, Seth Godin explains the new P of marketing—Purple Cows—and how to build products and services that people will notice and talk about.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this ReadinGraphics summary:
• Understand how marketing has changed before, during and after the advertising era, and learn the new rules of marketing;
• Learn about the adoption curve and how you can reach the mass-market by conquering a niche and finding “sneezers” to spread your “ideavirus”;
• Find out how to start creating your Purple Cow, by exploring the edges, taking risks, going for short development cycles, using targeted marketing, finding people with otaku”, and stimulating your imagination through various examples and thought-provoking questions; and
• Learn how to be a Purple Cow in your career.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• People with responsibilities in sales, marketing, product development, business development, and innovation
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Creativity, Remarkability, 5Ps, Product Development, Advertising, Adoption Curve, Growth, New Product Launch, Virality, Word of Mouth, Strategy, Sales, Career, Purple Cow, Seth Godin