by Caldwell B. Esselstyn Jr, M.D.
Coronary artery disease is the #1 killer in Western societies. Surgical and mechanical interventions are costly, painful, risky, and will only treat the symptoms at best. They can’t cure the disease itself, nor prevent its development or progression. In this book, surgeon, researcher and former clinician Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn Jr. shares the results of his 20-year nutritional study to show why/how a plant-based, oil-free diet can prevent the progression of coronary heart disease, and even reverse its effects. This approach also works for many other types of chronic diseases. Such insights are useful for any medical researcher/professional, or people who’re interested in improving their health.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The causes of heart diseases, learn about existing surgical/medical solutions and their limitations;
• The role of nutrition in health and diseases, how fat and cholesterol contribute to a range of chronic diseases, and why “low-fat” or “healthy-eating” programs aren’t enough to reverse coronary heart disease.
• The details of an oil-free, plant-based nutritional program that can stop and even reverse chronic heart diseases. Get started with useful tips and sample recipes!
Who should read this:
• Professionals and researchers in the medical and health industries.
• People suffering from heart disease, angina, high-blood pressure and associated health problems.
• Anyone wants to learn about the human body, health improvement or disease prevention.