End the bad things to start enjoying the good things in life!
Endings—be it the death of a loved one, a divorce, or a job change—are an inevitable part of life. Yet, they make us uncomfortable because it’s human nature to avoid loss, pain and uncertainty. When we avoid endings or handle them badly, we get stuck in problematic situations, miss out on opportunities, and repeat the same mistakes. In this book, Dr. Henry Cloud presents specific strategies and tools to help us navigate necessary endings, and move on at the right time.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the 3 types of necessary endings and how to apply them in all aspects of life;
• Learn to diagnose if someone deserves more of your time/effort or if an ending is necessary; and
• Find out how to adapt to life’s seasons and cycles, become aware of the mental maps that are holding you back, embrace reality and the need for change, make and sustain changes, and master the skills/strategies to execute endings effectively.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Coaches, counsellors, and therapists.
• Anyone who wishes to get unstuck, break away from toxic people or negative patterns, and move forward in life or business.
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Self Help, Relationships, Self-Management, Psychology, Business, Health, Wellness, Change, Success, Getting Unstuck, Necessary Endings, Dr. Henry Cloud
There are no reviews yet.