Build exponential organizations that can thrive in times of massive, disruptive change!
Today, large corporations are being obliterated by a new breed of companies that can grow at an exponential rate with just a fraction of the time and cost. Traditional business models, structures and linear thinking are no longer adequate for the challenges that come with disruptive, massive, changes.
To survive and thrive in times of exponential change, we need to build Exponential Organizations (ExOs). Such organizations deliver impact or outputs that are at least 10x larger than their peers, due to how they leverage accelerating technologies. This book equips business leaders with the knowledge, strategies and tips for successfully building ExOs.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect to takeaway from this summary:
• Understand Moore’s Law and Kurzweil’s Law of Accelerating Returns, and why we’re experiencing exponential growth and disruptive changes in every industry and sector;
• Learn the difference between linear thinking vs exponential thinking. Understand the common mistakes and obstacles faced by traditional organizations;
• Uncover the 10+1 attributes of Exponential Organizations (ExOs), and how they help ExOs to thrive with 9 dynamics in the ecosystem;
• Learn strategies and approaches to build ExOs. Specifically find out how to (i) start a new ExO (as a fresh startup or within an existing organization), as well as (ii) transform mid-market and large organizations.
Who should read this:
• Business owners, Entrepreneurs, Business leaders and executives
• Business Consultants and Strategists
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 18-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 18-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Business Strategy, Disruptive Technology, Digital Strategy, Business Model, Innovation, Technology, Accelerating Technology, Information Technology, Massive Transformative Purpose, MTP, Exponential Organizations, ExOs, Salim Ismail, Mike Malone, Yuri van Geest