Learn how to build a Clockwork business that can run without you!
Many entrepreneurs end up being slaves to their businesses. They work long hours and even on vacations, are perpetually stressed and constantly think about work. In this book, Mike Michalowicz provides the principles and tools to design a business that can run without you, just like clockwork. That way, you can regain your freedom to enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
It’s about allocating less time for your business and forcing yourself to achieve more within that limited time, so you increase your impact and free up time for other life priorities.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the 4 key sets activities that any entrepreneur must do, and the ideal 4D mix you should work toward;
• Find out how to achieve your ideal 4D mix and build a Clockwork business in 7 phases;
• Learn useful frameworks, tools and tips to analyze your work and business, identify where/how to allocate your time and progressively help the entire company to focus on the highest-value work; and
• Get tips to overcome resistance to change and systematically implement the Clockwork steps to regain your freedom in the next 18-24 months.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and Business Owners.
• Leaders seeking to improve organizational efficiency, scale up and systematize the business.
Key words/concepts covered: Business Development, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Systems, Productivity, Business Growth, Delegation, Duplication, Clockwork, Mike Michalowicz
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]