$ 0ForeverFree Signup
2 Free summary samples and free email tips
$ 9.97-13.97SummaryVisit Store
Buy only what you need. Pay per summary,
no recurring fee.
$169.70 per year.
- Instant online access for all 200+ summaries (read/ listen via web app)
- UNLIMITED downloads of your choice (text + graphic + audio)
- 3 new summaries added monthly (36 per year)
- Save 65% per year (U.P. $502 p.a.)
- Full flexibility: cancel anytime
Team / Bulk Rates
Need special rates/plans for your team or clients? Drop us a note and we’d be glad to assist!
Proven tips from
Detailed summaries in
Specially designed infographics to recap ideas at a glance
Multiple formats to suit
your learning preference
Get a full refund if any summary’s not a
good representation of the book.
What our Customers are Saying
Terry TaylorUnited States, ReadinGraphics subscriber
“I love Readingraphics because I can take in an entire book and it’s concepts and tools at-a-glance. The infographic images are spot on and cover the entire content. I can print the infographic poster size to put on my wall and study. I am able to take in more business learning at a glance with Readingraphics than I am able to read in a month; and that saves me time!”
Gary McGowanSouth Africa, ReadinGraphics Subscriber
“ReadinGraphics provides concise summaries of many of my favourite business books. I have found the graphics great for refreshing key concepts of books I've already read and the longer summaries are fantastic time savers for books I haven't got around to reading yet. The graphical representation of ideas is especially engaging for visual learners.”
Fred BrownUnited States, ReadinGraphics customer
“I’ve tried quite a few summary websites and yours are the best summaries I’ve seen so far and the most detailed.”
Frequently Asked Questions
The best learning comes not just from reading, but applying, connecting and relating our ever-evolving knowledge to real-life experiences.
1) Most summary services offer text-only summaries, or even video summaries, all of which involve a sequential review of the materials. This makes it hard for us to remember what we’ve learned. ReadinGraphics offers the world’s first book graphic summaries, condensing key ideas from an entire book into a 1-page infographic. This creates a mental model that lets you see and connect the key ideas at a glance, effectively locking in powerful insights in your mind.
2) Rather than present only the top 5 or 10 points from each book, our summaries comprehensively capture all the key ideas of a book in context (via our text and audio summaries) and then consolidate them visually via our graphic summaries. This thorough and varied approach reinforces learning and retention.
ReadinGraphics offers a quality guarantee: If any summary is a poor representation of the book, just write to us within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll offer a full refund. You can also check out the testimonials from our users, or download 2 free summary samples via this link, to assess the quality.
In order to distill the key ideas in a 300-page book into a 10-15 page summary or a 1-page infographic, we need to recreate
most of the material. Generally, here’s what you can expect:
• Wherever possible, we’ll present all the key ideas from the book, including main concepts, arguments and how-to tips. At the end of each summary, we usually highlight the additional details in the original book that you could expect.
• Details of case studies, research and other stories are typically omitted in our summaries. We often outline several examples and/or use our own illustrative examples to bring across an important point.
• We seek to use a clear writing style and visually-appealing layout, hence the tone and structure of our summaries are likely to be different from the original book. However, the key quotes that we’ve included should give a sense of the authors’ style and tone.
For all upgrades to the Yearly or 10-Year subscriptions, we’ll refund all purchases done within the last 30 days. However, this does not apply for an upgrade to a Monthly subscription.
You can cancel your recurring payments anytime via your Paypal/Stripe account, via your accounts page, or write to us at [email protected] For monthly plans, there’ll be no rebills in future but the previous monthly fees won’t be refunded. For yearly plans, let us know within 14 days after being re-billed and we’ll refund your payment. There are no rebills for the 10-Year plan; you’ll however get a notification when you plan is about to expire.
Yes, all summaries are available instantly upon purchase. The only exception is for payment via e-cheques: the summaries will be available only when the payment clears in 5 days.
For FLEXI/single purchases, you’ll have 3 ways to access your downloads:
(i) If your website pop-ups are enabled, you’ll be redirected to a page with the download links;
(ii) You’ll receive an email with the download links; and
(iii) You’ll also receive login details for an automatically-created account, so you can login and retrieve your downloads any time.
However, there’s no option to listen/read online.
For PREMIUM monthly/annual/10-year subscribers, you’ll receive login details for an automatically-created account. Premium subscribers will have the option to read/listen online to all summaries via the member dashboard or web app, with additional options to download the summaries you want.
Which/how many summaries can I download for the Monthly vs Annual subscription? How do the download credits work?
Premium subscribers have immediate online access to all our existing titles listed here. Then, each month, we’ll add 3 new summaries (in addition to the mentioned list). You’ll receive a monthly update on the new releases.
• Monthly subscribers can read all the summaries online and download any 3 of the summaries a month (be it existing or future summaries as they’re released). 3 new credits will be added to your account on the day of your monthly subscription renewal. Unused credits will be rolled over to the next month.
• Annual/10-year subscribers can also read all the summaries online PLUS have unlimited downloads, anytime they want.
• If your subscription is terminated, all the credits will expire on the date of termination. We recommend subscribers to download their favorite summaries before the expiry date and save the files in your computers/external drives for future use.