TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Contest Rules and Regulations
- This Contest is organized by Skool of Happiness Pte Ltd, owner of ReadinGraphics [“The Organizer”].
- This Contest will run every month. The Organizer reserves the right to change, postpone, reschedule, terminate or extend the Contest Period at any time.
- One (1) annual ReadinGraphics subscription (worth US$179.64 each) will be given each month to a qualified winner.
- The prizes will be issued in the form of e-vouchers or coupons, and can be redeemed by the winners or their nominated recipients. All unclaimed Prizes not claimed within 3 months of notification will be forfeited.
- The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any non-receipt of submissions to redeem the prize for any reason whatsoever. Forfeited prizes will not be replaced.
- The Organizer shall reserve the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The values of the prizes are correct at the time of announcement. All prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other items or voucher, in part or in full.
- All winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the parties arranging and/or providing for the prizes and the terms and conditions attached to the prizes, if any.
Liability and Responsibility
- The participants forever waive, release and discharge the Organizer, its agents, affiliates, sponsors and representatives from and against any and all liabilities, costs, loss, damages or expenses which the participant or any party claiming through the participant hereafter may have arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the Contest.
- All recording, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest is the sole responsibility of the participant.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet and/or websites.
Rights of the Organizer
- By submitting your entries for this Contest, all participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organizer. The Organizer shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the participants, publish the names of the participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the participants and the participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the submissions will not be edited for judging purposes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, despite the best efforts of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of breaching the terms and conditions of the contest, of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of this Contest.
Other Terms and Conditions
- All entries submitted must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organizer.
- The Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify this Rules and Regulations without any prior notice, if required for the smooth running of the Contest.
- This Rules and Regulations is prepared in English only.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence thereon will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to be bound by this Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organizer.
- Below is a partial list of content that is illegal or prohibited to be posted on the ReadinGraphics Facebook Page. Posting of any of these contents by the participant may, in the Organizer’s sole discretion, result in removal from the ReadinGraphics Facebook Page apart from the disqualification of participation. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to, contents which, in the Organizer’s sole judgment:-
• Is offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, politically and/or religious agendas, whether provocative or otherwise, any form of seditious content, violence, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Includes materials that directly or indirectly promote ReadinGraphics’ competitors’ competitive products;
• Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other unsolicited mass mailing, e-mailing, or other forms of communication providing links for the transmission of computer viruses;
• Includes any information that  the participant knows is false or misleading,  promotes illegal and / or unlawful activities or conduct that is abusive, or threatening or  is indecent, vulgar or, obscene, in nature, or  scandalous, defamatory, or libelous;
• Constitutes or includes any illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted or copyrightable work, including, but not limited to,  pirated computer programs or links to them,  information which circumvents manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices,  copyrighted materials or links to copyrighted files.
- The Organizer reserves the right not to post any entries and to untag any entries that are deemed inappropriate, at our sole discretion.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant consents for the Organizer, its related companies and authorized third parties to process the participant’s personal data including the photos/ videos provided in the Contest or such other material to the Organizer for purposes of the Contest including without limitation to use on any promotional/advertising materials.
- By participating in the Contest, the participant consents for the Organizer to process the participant’s personal data provided in the entry form for purposes of the Contest including without limitation to use on any promotional/advertising materials