THE BUSINESS PLAYBOOK: How to Document and Delegate What You Do So Your Company Can Grow Beyond You
by Chris Ronzio
Many entrepreneurs get stuck in their businesses because they must do everything personally, or rely on a few key people to get things done. The more the business grows, the more overwhelmed they get. When something happens to the owner or the key personnel, the entire business falls apart. This book is a step-by-step guide to help you create a Business Playbook that documents exactly how to run your business. This helps you to replicate what you do, free up your time to do what you wish, and to grow the business beyond you.
In this summary, you'll learn:
• The 4 elements and 7 characteristics of a good business playbook. Understand the benefits of a playbook, and check if your business is ready or suitable for now.
• About the step-by-step guide to document the 4Ps of your business: Profile, People, Policies, and Processes.
• How to launch your playbook, update it, and use it to train your business and grow the business.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and small business owners who wish to grow their business and free up their time;
• People who're interested in business operations, automation, and systemization.
The use of graphics in the summary is truly amazing and makes all the difference, particularly when it comes to stuff that’s easier explained by a chart or diagram.
All Access Subscriber
of summary infographics purchased every day
I can take in an entire book and its concepts and tools at-a-glance. The infographic images are spot on and cover the entire content. I can print the infographic poster size to put on my wall and study